Low Impact Blog

Tuesday 7 November 2017

My Cosy Autumn Pamper Routine

What My Cosy Saturday Autumn Night Looks Like.....



So i'm first going to speck about some of the products I use.
This one is really new, but I thought I would include it because i'm pretty sure it will be in my November favourites, its The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, this might possible be the best face mask I have ever used, it toned down my spots, got rid of black heads and left an amazing glow to my skin.



Obviously you have a bath if you have a pamper night, and so here are some bath products I've been loving.
I like to use is the Zoella Scooper Dooper, this was mentioned in my October favourites I love this products, it makes amazing bubbles and makes your bathroom smell great.




 Another bath product I like to use is a candle, its not a pamper night if you don't have candles to burn , I love the lanvender yankee candle.




And my favourite bath bomb to use at the minute is the Lush Christmas Sweater, its like christmas in a bath bomb.




Now for my routine....

First of all I put on my comfiest clothes, and tie up my hair.

 After that i'll go around my room and light my candles, turn on my fairy lights and dim down my main light.


Then i'll turn on my bath and put my scooper dooper in (And 500 drops of lavender essential oils.)


Next i'll brush my teeth (So I don't forget to, and when I walk out the bath, I don't want to standing around being frozen.)


 After that I climb into to bed and watch a few YouTube videos whilst I wait for my bath to run.


Then when my bath is run i'll pop on a long YouTube video, get in, then put in a lush bath bomb and put on my face mask.



When I get out i'll wash of my face mask climb into bed watch a few YouTube videos, blow out my candles and go to sleep.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig