Low Impact Blog

Monday 15 January 2018

January Bullet Journal Overview


What My Bullet Journal Looks Like Through January.....

In my last post I said that I used to have bullet journal but didn't use it. Back then I didn't realise how much you can tailor it for your own use, of course it was my first time, and I am not expecting myself to know everything my first time. But here is my new and improved bullet journal. And I know it is pretty much mid January but I want to have a bullet journal and may as well just start one. Also my bullet journal isn't all crafty and artsy, I just need a place to see everything clearly and I just quite enjoy the minimal look.

This isn't my full bullet journal, it is only January because that is all I have. I am testing some layouts and I am still not sure if I will always use them. In this blog post I am not so much explaining what a bullet journal is but here is my favourite videos explaining it here


Here is the cover it is a LEUCHTTURM 1917 white dotted, and please if you are going to buy a bullet journal get the dotted it is a huge life saver, and with this notebook the pages are numbered also, which is a huge help.


When you first open the book you see my name, then you turn the page and you have your index. I love using the bullet journal because it has this index it really helps me find any pages as my bullet journal is a little bit everywhere.


I currently do not have anything on the first page I won't to leave that blank for something special. But on the second is my monthly overview. Then next it I have this grid and above it I have the first letter to any habit I want to keep up, and this is a nice way to see how often I do these healthy habits.

On the other side of the book there is a much larger grid and that is a weekly overview. It is not something I fill in each week, it is more of a week routine. It includes things like, take photos for next Mondays block post, go for a run ext...

On page four four it is pretty straight forward, just a place for me to write some blog post// video ideas.

Next to that page there is a video planner where on the left you write the date the video is uploading, next to it is the video name, and then a place for me tick that I have filmed it edited and uploaded.


The last page is just the same as the video planner but for my blog.



Thank you so much for reading there is some suggestions on blog posts below, but if you prefer to watch some videos I have a YouTube channel. I hope this is inspired you to start your own bullet journal it really helps me to organise my work.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig